MaplePrincess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

V75 Rate:x50/x20/x5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

A note about me and the server

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bowler113

A note about me and the server Empty
PostSubject: A note about me and the server   A note about me and the server EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 3:42 pm

OK

hi Im Aaron
IGN ShyGy
Age 14
ok this serv needs mager edits I can edit but u need to make some rate increases and get a better cpu or atleast more ram
I can code but I havent coded for v75 so Im gunna need 1 of your scripts and see how the layout is
Im not going to say much becuz I havent got much to say but you need some mager edits
THIS IS NOT A GM APP(but you could make me a gm if you want me to edit)
and I prob wont help with edits if I aint a gm
but I might be able to fix the trade button
Add me on msn
MSN:Aaron_bowler68@hotmail.co.uk

cuz I dont think I can be bothered having 2 relog evry 10 mins so msg me on msn or reply if you wanna c me ingame
Back to top Go down
dude

PostSubject: Re: A note about me and the server   A note about me and the server EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 4:20 pm

bowler113 wrote:
OK

hi Im Aaron
IGN ShyGy
Age 14
ok this serv needs mager edits I can edit but u need to make some rate increases and get a better cpu or atleast more ram
I can code but I havent coded for v75 so Im gunna need 1 of your scripts and see how the layout is
Im not going to say much becuz I havent got much to say but you need some mager edits
THIS IS NOT A GM APP(but you could make me a gm if you want me to edit)
and I prob wont help with edits if I aint a gm
but I might be able to fix the trade button
Add me on msn
MSN:Aaron_bowler68@hotmail.co.uk

cuz I dont think I can be bothered having 2 relog evry 10 mins so msg me on msn or reply if you wanna c me ingame

Welcome, and btw, Just post a freakin' GM app, you're basically shouting that you want to be a gm. Don't deny it, you're basically implying and even directly saying it in the bold (:

Btw, the rates are just fine, if you haev a problem with low rate servers, then find a high rate server.
Back to top Go down
bowler113

PostSubject: Re: A note about me and the server   A note about me and the server EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 5:08 pm

ye I am basiccally saying that
but its easyer just to say Im a coder becuz on all otha gm apps they have failed becuz they aint a coder in any way
and the only high rate server I can find has a retarded rb system

and I was wondering
Could u tell me server host cpus spec
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A note about me and the server   A note about me and the server Empty

Back to top Go down

A note about me and the server
Page 1 of 1