MaplePrincess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

V75 Rate:x50/x20/x5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

XiaoIce GM App Hope You All Good Luck Also Happy Mapling :D

Go down 
AuthorMessage
XiaoIce

XiaoIce GM App Hope You All Good Luck Also Happy Mapling :D Empty
PostSubject: XiaoIce GM App Hope You All Good Luck Also Happy Mapling :D   XiaoIce GM App Hope You All Good Luck Also Happy Mapling :D EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 7:38 pm

Ign: XiaoIce

Name:Wong Ting Sing

Msn: Ahsing1995@hotmail.com

Time Zone: GMT -8:00

Language: English , Chinese

Secondary (Learning): French

For how long have you been playing the server?:

Just start from this server so ...

Why do you want to be GM? How can you benefit the community?: I wish to become a GameMaster on this server because I think that I can benefit the players. I want to help players with their problems (Which I do right now), hold events to make people happy and make sure that the server stays peaceful (ie: No hacking, arguments). Another thing that I would do is make sure that everything stays nice and clean. I want to help the community grow and succeed (More than it is right now). Another thing is that I can help the GameMasters need help as well. (This part of the application isn't my strong part )

Do you have any Coding or Graphic Abilities please specify:

Last time be admin so i can coding and do anythings at Maple Story .

Other skills: I can do beginner/intermediate graphic work. I'll post some of my work later.

Have you been a GM on another server before? If so, list some examples.: Yes, I have.

Examples Include:

Force Story : 4 Month

Season2Ms : 1 Month

Tolerance level against other players/staff?: High enough. I won't get mad a players for disrespect until it gets out of hand. Then I'll start to care about it.

Have you ever been banned in MapleGlobal/Sea?: Nope. I don't like hackers, and I don't hack. Hacking is unfair and ruins the game for me. To me, I see no benefit in hacking, it just makes everything unfair.

Why should you choose me?: I believe that although this application may seem like any other, I'm, a very social person. You can trust me with your secrets and you can trust me to handle a server. I'm kind and loyal. If I don't make the cut, I won't quit, I'll keep playing the great server. I follow the rules and won't cause mayhem (Like giving out free items). I'm a good person, and my work shows. I wouldn't do anything that would jeopardize the server and the community. I'd catch hackers and make sure that everyone is happy. I can make advertisements (I made one for DestinyMS, look up Mages4ever on Youtube) I can do graphic work, and I know how and who to respect. I speak with great, fluent English and I do my best to understand the languages as well.

Experience: Force Story And Season2Ms
I know most of the commands and ID's, and I'm a quick learner. I can pick up anything that you tell me fast enough for me to put it into use the next day (Kinda). As a Gamemaster, I've had around one or more years of experience, so I think that I'm qualified for the job. I know all that I need to and I'll learn if I need to.

Other:
Did you copy and paste this application?: No, I typed it with my own two hands.

Rate your maturity: 8ish/10?

A player and a GameMaster both need help, who do you help first?: Depends on the situation. If it's a simple fix, the GameMaster can wait and I'll help the player. But if we're hacking tracking, then I'd probably help the GameMaster so that we can get rid of the hacker.

Someone reports a player as a hacker, what do you do?: I follow the "hacker" in hide. I see if they are hacking or if it was a false report. If they are found guilty, I would take a screenshot then ban the player. If they dispute, I'll show the proof.

Thanks for reading my application. I hope that you take me into consideration when picking more staff.
Back to top Go down
XiaoIce

XiaoIce GM App Hope You All Good Luck Also Happy Mapling :D Empty
PostSubject: lol   XiaoIce GM App Hope You All Good Luck Also Happy Mapling :D EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 8:01 pm

Lols Sry I Write wrong i just a Npc Coder !
Back to top Go down

XiaoIce GM App Hope You All Good Luck Also Happy Mapling :D
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MaplePrincess :: MaplePrincess v75 :: Any Problam?Type here-
Jump to: