MaplePrincess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

V75 Rate:x50/x20/x5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Strater Pack and other stuff

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
behniwal

Strater Pack and other stuff Empty
PostSubject: Strater Pack and other stuff   Strater Pack and other stuff EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 3:58 pm

Hi Admin.

I jst wanted u to know that the server needs a starter pack and that it needs NPC's that job adv at lvl 10, 30, 70 and 120. Also. it needs NPC's that max skills and that teleport u. So please take this in consideration.

Thank You
Back to top Go down
wuatduhf

PostSubject: Responding, bro :P   Strater Pack and other stuff EmptySat Sep 19, 2009 6:59 pm

Hey Behn,

Admin doen't post here often, so I'll answer thos two questions for him.

As you know, the servers recently were updated to handle some V72 items, such as the werewolfs and masks, and the reverse/timeless items.

Well, after those came up, (according to a liable source) most of the @ commands were wiped as well. My source has also told me that Admin currently has no plans for reinstating @spinel, but I dont know whether that part is true or not.

Anyway, the remaining @ commands are:

@cody (Job advancer)
@Rebirth (for lvl 200 people)
@spinel (can only take you to Mushroom Shrine now)

My source tells me that Ria, or whoever it is that holds the balloons, can teleport you to any city. She is located in Henesys.

RECENT UPDATE!

Sorry, missed some things. Actually it is V75, not 72. lol =P

Here's the link to that by the way...

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?duttmmmymmg
Back to top Go down
behniwal

PostSubject: Re: Strater Pack and other stuff   Strater Pack and other stuff EmptySun Sep 20, 2009 2:28 pm

wuatduhf wrote:
Hey Behn,

Admin doen't post here often, so I'll answer thos two questions for him.

As you know, the servers recently were updated to handle some V72 items, such as the werewolfs and masks, and the reverse/timeless items.

Well, after those came up, (according to a liable source) most of the @ commands were wiped as well. My source has also told me that Admin currently has no plans for reinstating @spinel, but I dont know whether that part is true or not.

Anyway, the remaining @ commands are:

@cody (Job advancer)
@Rebirth (for lvl 200 people)
@spinel (can only take you to Mushroom Shrine now)

My source tells me that Ria, or whoever it is that holds the balloons, can teleport you to any city. She is located in Henesys.

RECENT UPDATE!

Sorry, missed some things. Actually it is V75, not 72. lol =P

Here's the link to that by the way...

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?duttmmmymmg

Your still missing some info the @cody wasnt working so I had to tell Admin and he fixed it now. The @spinel code is a rip it tell u to teleport u somewhere but it just cuts off 3k of ur mesos. And finally, I had to tell Admin to code duey for skill maxing.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Strater Pack and other stuff   Strater Pack and other stuff EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 11:24 am

You can Use @help /@goto/@str/@dex/@luk@int and much more commands Fredrick in Free markat selling cash shop v75+items u can job with Duey npc Max skills Nana (H)
Back to top Go down
https://mapleprincess.forumotion.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Strater Pack and other stuff   Strater Pack and other stuff Empty

Back to top Go down

Strater Pack and other stuff
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MaplePrincess :: MaplePrincess v75 :: Any Problam?Type here-
Jump to: