MaplePrincess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

V75 Rate:x50/x20/x5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

gm application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
comfirm

gm application Empty
PostSubject: gm application   gm application EmptyMon Oct 19, 2009 1:36 am

Name : Alvin MA

IGN : assasianxd

Applying for : GM for mapleprincess

i been gm for 5 times

Location/Time Zone : Toronto/Eastern Time GMT - 5

Email/MSN : godrize@hotmail.com/alvinma28@yahoo.com

Why am i applying for GM : I'm applying for GM because i think i can help players who are new to this server and i'm on most of the time so i can be more helpful unless i have to go to school or grounded. I also can help host events mostly because there fun.

How would you handle fights : first HIDE to see what they're fighting about then if it's stupid and its not bothering anyone i'll let em be but if its bothering someone ill kill em till they stop but if it's serious i'll jail them and listen too both sides of the story and decide or if there isn't ill say stop fighting or ill jail you forever (threat only) and if that don't work i'll jail them for 1min then keep on adding a minute each time.

If i see a hacker : i'll go in HIDE then see if he's is really hacking if not certain i will jail him for a while to see if its till happening. If so ill find the real hacker and ban him but if not ill ban him while he's in jail or hunt him down if he escape's and ban him.

What i do with free time : play maple story, play ds.

Hobbies : play Maple story overall and read mangas

How long have you been playing normal ms : around 2 years i quit cause of hackers, my friends left and it became boring over time.

Extra Info : i play over 5 hours on week ends/summer vacation and play 5 or more hours on weekdays
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

gm application Empty
PostSubject: Re: gm application   gm application EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 11:31 am

Only a coder can become gm
Back to top Go down
https://mapleprincess.forumotion.net

gm application
Page 1 of 1