MaplePrincess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

V75 Rate:x50/x20/x5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

xxGucci GM application :P

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xxGucci

xxGucci GM application :P Empty
PostSubject: xxGucci GM application :P   xxGucci GM application :P EmptyWed Nov 25, 2009 9:31 am

IGN:xxGucci

Name:Darrell Lim

Area:Singapore,Yishun,GMT+8

Average time you can be online: 11am~~7pm to 8pm,average 6~8 hours

Knowledge about the server:I know the commands for the server well with the correct commands for certain situation Very Happy

For how long have you been playing the server?:1 Month++

Have you been GM on any other servers?(Proof if you have):I have but sry no proof >< so take it as a no then.

How will you help and improve the server?: Firstly, I would start off by going around looking out for hackers.
Secondly, during free time i will think of ideas to help improve the server like looking out for glitches or bugs.
Lastly, as a gm i will allow the players to have fun by hosting some events for them to enjoy. Smile

Do you have any Coding or Graphic Abilities please specify:No. Sorry Sad

Please List a few commands that you know:Commands? I have a GM Handbook to aid myself in commands and codes.

Why do you want to become a GM? I would like to be a GM is so as to aid the new comers if they are
in need of help and players which require assistant.I will give them a lending hand to help them
and allow them to enjoy the server more. Not forgetting to catch hackers. And also to host several exciting events for players.

Please Tell us a little bit about you or a funny fact about you.

Be precise and descriptive! The more we know about you the easier the choice will be.

LOL ok im 16 but yet i still sleep with my soft toy turtle though it might be childish but hey who don't have their childhood moments/toys.XD
I am oso very kind i can be nasty sometimes but im normally helpful and easy to get along with. Im a type of guy which does not tolerate hacks.
As they just spoil the game for the others besides its just wrong.. I think this is quite descriptive enough? Very Happy Haha

Here are some SS Smile

xxGucci GM application :P Maple0025

xxGucci GM application :P Maple0027

xxGucci GM application :P Maple0029
Back to top Go down

xxGucci GM application :P
Page 1 of 1