MaplePrincess
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

V75 Rate:x50/x20/x5

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Gm Application IDarksideI

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
jerry03

Gm Application IDarksideI Empty
PostSubject: Gm Application IDarksideI   Gm Application IDarksideI EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 9:46 am

Hey These is my GM application and i hope you like it.

In Game:
IDarksideI

Name: Luis Pujols Ogando

TimeZone (GMT -5:00)

How Would i help these Server out?
Well i got alot alot alot of experience on been a Gm i even got proof of it and i would help these server by trieng to invite all my friends to it and do publicity of it to all the ppl i can and have at reach.

Have you ever been Gm before?

Yes i have been a Gm before i have been a Gm in almost all version of Ps i was on a V55 ps , them i decided to move 1 version uper To v62 and now i have decided to try v75 Out i know i will be usefull for you guys its up to you to Make the right decition.

Here is my Proof i have been GM im Currently Gm in Boss Story V62 Privated Server But that wont interfare whit my Gm duty Here I use to be Gm in 4 Servers at the same time lol Well i got A 4 GB ram pc and 1 GB Video card so i can handle Alot of Ps open at the same time and here is my Proof and if you want i can show u later i log on Boss Story so u see me as GM i got no problem on doing that. well here is proff

Proof:
Gm Application IDarksideI Blehq
Sorry about these Pic my Friend took it at me whit out me noticeng but them she sended it to me lol but i got another one but it dosent look so good cuz i was Editing a SS i took of a hacker.

Here it is.
Gm Application IDarksideI Dibujo1qm

Do you have any other Skills like coding or Graphics?
Yes i do have other skills im a Webmaster , i code XHTML ,HTML,CSS,PHP i love to code websites cuz i found it so damn fun lol i like screweng up some codes just to fix again lol.

Some Facts out of the Gm of Gm:

Well im a Funny ass guy lol and i like to socialate alot whit other people i dont distinguish them by race,color or other stuff they just normal person ho you can talk to have a lil fun Wink so yeah im Funny and social guy .

Some Commands And Map IDs:

-!warp <user> these command works to warp to a certain user
-!map <id> these command works to warp to a map whit it id.for example !warp 180000000 that will warp you to Gm map
-!stack <equip id><stat ammount><name of person creating it><especified stats> We use to have these command on v62 ps i was gm to create godly items i dunno if in v75 we have it but ill look up to it Very Happy
-!jail <jail #><user> these command jails a user to the respective jail u send hem.

Map Ids:
-180000000 Gm Map
-910000000 Free Market
-682000200 Haunted house Gosth Chimney
-980000100 Carnival Field Map

How to Contact me?
Msn:lokomaster2000@hotmail.com
Gmail:lokomaster2000@gmail.com
In Game:IDarksideI.

And that was my Gm Application i hope you have liked it and enjoyd about all you read Plz Dont Leech Evil or Very Mad and ty again for takeng time to read it albino

~Luis
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gm Application IDarksideI   Gm Application IDarksideI EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 11:26 am

im Looking for coder

Only A coder can Become GM/CO owner
Back to top Go down
https://mapleprincess.forumotion.net
jerry03

PostSubject: o-O   Gm Application IDarksideI EmptyFri Oct 23, 2009 3:32 pm

Wat type of coder? o-o im a coder o-O
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gm Application IDarksideI   Gm Application IDarksideI EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 5:58 am

im looking for npc coder/website/cash shop coder

if you are a coder pm me in game my name Owner okay
Back to top Go down
jerry03

PostSubject: Re: Gm Application IDarksideI   Gm Application IDarksideI EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 6:49 am

Didnt you read my Application? Im Webmaster lol =] ok ill pm u ingame
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Gm Application IDarksideI   Gm Application IDarksideI EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 7:41 am

if you got a msn leave it here
Back to top Go down
jerry03

PostSubject: Re: Gm Application IDarksideI   Gm Application IDarksideI EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 6:24 pm

My Msn Is Lokomaster2000@hotmail.com

That is in Gm application too O-o
Back to top Go down
dude

PostSubject: Re: Gm Application IDarksideI   Gm Application IDarksideI EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 7:54 pm

Some advice:
  • Using colors like blue when the background is black hurts the eyes.
  • You're trying to persuade the admin to make you a gm, not to make the admin blind.
  • Also, you should at least ask yourself a few questions and then answer them.
  • Using correct grammar and spelling makes a person look better. There's multiple errors in your application in which certain words or sentence fluency is off.
Back to top Go down
jerry03

PostSubject: Re: Gm Application IDarksideI   Gm Application IDarksideI EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 10:33 pm

ok First of all dude Stfu these is not a Matter for you 2nd of all my grammar is bad Because im Hispanic and 3rd Im not persuideng for GM u nub i just want to help out developing Site cuz ppl Like mee that do have Skills are here to help not like u that dont have any type of skill and spend ur whole day just playng games on ur pc dude start learning something And stop judgeng if you dont even now wtf you talking about Suspect
Back to top Go down
dude

PostSubject: Re: Gm Application IDarksideI   Gm Application IDarksideI EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 11:38 pm

jerry03 wrote:
ok First of all dude Stfu these is not a Matter for you 2nd of all my grammar is bad Because im Hispanic and 3rd Im not persuideng for GM u nub i just want to help out developing Site cuz ppl Like mee that do have Skills are here to help not like u that dont have any type of skill and spend ur whole day just playng games on ur pc dude start learning something And stop judgeng if you dont even now wtf you talking about Suspect

Uh right.

I'm giving you advice and you tell me to stfu. You're so qualified. [ /sarcasm]

Quote :
... Im not persuideng for GM u nub i just want to help out developing Site cuz ppl...
Thn why does your application say "GM application"? (:

Quote :
... cuz ppl Like mee that do have Skills are here to help not like u that dont have any type of skill and spend ur whole day just playng games on ur pc dude...

Whoop de doo, I spend my days studying, not playing games.

So if you're the one who actually took the time to learn how to develop private servers and so forth, wouldn't that mean that you're the one with no life? At least I'm doing something productive with my time (:

Also, if you're a GM/webmaster on a different server, that would mean that you would be the one spending your days, on a computer, playing games.

Quote :
... my grammar is bad Because im Hispanic...
Stop stereotyping; your grammar is bad because you're Hispanic. Ethnicity has nothing to do with grammar or language. I know many Hispanics that can write well.

Quote :
... stop judgeng if you dont even now wtf you talking about
Who ever said I was judging you?

On the contrary, I also know what I'm talking about. I've been a GM or accepted on several servers (Paintstory, GFXStory; I was a application checker on three other servers, and my applications on three servers (BoomBoomStory, HarmonyMs, and Scrubsms), so I know what I'm talking about (:

*** Just so you know, what you posted really reflected upon what kind of a GM you would be.
Back to top Go down
jerry03

PostSubject: Re: Gm Application IDarksideI   Gm Application IDarksideI EmptyMon Oct 26, 2009 6:57 pm

lol well if you atleast read my Gm app and Were not Taking only lil parts of wat i say so your post looks like im a fail Gm you could See how skilled i im I have been Gm in alot of server too I was Gm on Boss Story, LolliMs,ChocolateMs,DragonMs,MiscMs etc you can ask ho ever you want if u whis to do that so Just stop Coming to my Gm app to Try to make it Look like if its a nub Gm app just go and play whit your self and stop posting useless stuff in other Users Topics -.-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gm Application IDarksideI   Gm Application IDarksideI Empty

Back to top Go down

Gm Application IDarksideI
Page 1 of 1